About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 15 November 2013

Johor: Sara's new house...

"The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach..." - Benjamin Mays

(Taman Nongchik Height)

This morning we decided to ride to JB and spend the weekend there.

We started late in the morning. By noon we reached Ayer Keroh R&R and had asam pedas lunch at one of the restaurants. When we stopped for refueling at R&R Pagoh, we put on our rain coats as it was starting to rain.

It was raining heavily all the way and the rain only stopped once we reached JB. This weekend we’ll be spending time helping Sara and Fitri moving to their new house in Taman Nongchik Height.

(A beautiful full moon...)
(The KTM getting ready to ride back...)

No comments:

Post a Comment