About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 2 March 2019

Alia and Arif outing day...

"Grandchildren Fill a Place in Our Hearts We Never Knew Was Empty..."

(Resting in the garden after a good swim)

Sara and Fitri were in KL from Thursday through the weekend. Both had scheduled meetings in Putrajaya.

They drove from JB with their kids late Wednesday afternoon and arrived at our Putramas Apartment late at night. The next day, while both their parents have to go to work, Alia and Arif will be with Tok Mak and Tok Bah.

Thursday morning was warm and sunny. Alia and Arif spent the whole morning swimming and playing in the playground then later had lunch at the Putramas cafe. On Friday, Tok Bah will fetch their cousins Hana and Amir after school. 

Over the short weekend, hopefully the naughty, noisy cousins will spend quality time together.

(Not many people at the swimming pool at noon)
(Playing at the playground)
(Watching the turtles taking a bath)
(The turtles sun-bathing)
(Colorful Japanese carps in the pond)

No comments:

Post a Comment