About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 26 June 2020

The loss of a loved one…

“Visit the graves, for they will remind you of the Hereafter…” 

(Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un)
  
Kak Idah, my beloved sister-in-law passed away in the month of Ramadhan at the age of 67 after a long illness. We have not been able to visit because of the Movement Control Order restriction.

Kak Idah holds a special place in our hearts and to all who knew her. After the passing of my mom, she was often a source of reference and unbiased advice. We shared a lot of special stories and experiences when we were young.

When the RMCO was announced, my three sisters and I, together with our spouses visited my brother Ngah Aman and family in Kota Bharu. We spent a few nights in Kota Bharu and Kuala Terengganu before we drove home separately after.

(Kak Idah was laid to rest here)
(With my sisters Zaiton, Rahmah and Sufiah)
(The four sisters with our brother Ngah Aman)

Ya Allah, forgive her and elevate her among those who are guided. Send her along the path of those who came before, and forgive us and her. May she rest in peace, Aamiin…

No comments:

Post a Comment