About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 1 June 2020

CMCO - No more 10-km rule...

"It feels good to be lost in the right direction..."

(A bright day for a good drive)

It’s almost like driving in the twilight zone.

After being lock down and immobilized for almost three months, we decided to go for a drive to no where in particular. We ended up driving to Kuala Selangor and back, without stopping anywhere  taking the smaller rural roads, avoiding roadblocks.

Following the country’s success in flattening the curve of new Covid-19 cases there is no more the 10-km rule so we could travel further yet there is still the ban for interstate border crossing for now.

(Tall glasses of cendol for the trip)

No comments:

Post a Comment