About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 5 September 2020

Kelantan: Gua Musang unique attractions…

"Seize every day as an adventure and your spirit will soar when you discover the wonderful surprises life has to offer..."

(The remote town of Gua Musang)

From Kuala Besut, Terengganu we drove on the trunk road towards Gua Musang and stayed a night at Goa Inn, our favorite lodging in Gua Musang. We will be driving home leisurely on the Gua Musang/Bentong Central Spine road the next morning.
 
(Gua Musang quiet old town)

Gua Musang is a remote town and not many people would visit Gua Musang as the town has little to boast about. For us it is more like a gateway between Kuala Lumpur and Kelantan. During our recent stop-over we explored some of the attractions around this small town.

1. Masjid Buluh Gua Musang
2. Masjid Mukim Razaleigh
3. The New Masjid Razaleigh
4. Masjid Perpaduan Gua Musang
5. Restoran Kak Zah
6. Gua Musang Old Train Station

No comments:

Post a Comment