About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 27 September 2020

Teppanyaki Sunway Putramall

“Healthy does not mean starving yourself. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount...” - Karen Salmansohn

(Beef Teppanyaki for lunch)

It has been a long time since we eat out.

Over the weekend we stayed for a few nights at our Putramas Apartment. On Sunday we drove to Sunway Putramall and had a late lunch at Teppankyuko Restaurant on the upper floor. There were quite a crowd at the shopping mall but visitors are adhering to the SOP to stay safe.

We did not stay long after lunch.

(A nice decoration)
(Outing during the PKPP)

No comments:

Post a Comment