About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 5 September 2020

Restoran Kak Zah Gua Musang, Kelantan

“There is no love sincerer than the love of food...” - George Bernard Shaw

(Strategically located at the corner of the main road)

We had nasi berlauk and nasi dagang breakfast at Restoran Kak Zah. This restaurant is located strategically at the corner of the main road. It serves a wide range of local and delicious cuisine at affordable price from breakfast to lunch. Its cozy ambiance and nice deco makes it popular to the locals as well as tourists.

(Quite tasty and cheap)
(Clean and spacious dining area)
(A painting on the wall)
(A nice ambiance for a relaxing dining)

No comments:

Post a Comment