About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 11 September 2020

PKPB JB Trip...

"If you find some happiness inside yourself, you'll start finding it in lot of other places, too..." - Gladiola Montana

(Arif and Alia in Paradigm Mall)

We were in JB to help sent Alia and Arif to school...

Fitri has to be in Putrajaya for work related business. It would be difficult for Sara to handle all three kids and drive the bigger kids to school early in the morning. While we were in JB, I enjoyed a full body massage at home. Lin's massage is strong and therapeutic. And she charges reasonably. 

On the weekends we brought the kids to the mall to enjoy delicious meals.

(A break from homebound PKP)
(Variety of dishes to choose from)

No comments:

Post a Comment