About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 5 September 2020

The New Masjid Razaleigh Gua Musang...

“The best among you are those who have the best manners and best character...” - Sahih Bukhari

(We were here in August 2020)

Masjid Razaleigh is a new mosque in Gua Musang. The nine towers of the mosque resembles the Masjiddil Haram in Makkah and will be a new icon to attract tourists. The mosque was built in 2016 and can accommodate 3,500 worshipers at a time. The mosque is built on the site of the old Police Station in the old town. Masjid Razaleigh, which cost RM32 million, is expected to be opened after the Movement Control Order ends. When it is opened it will be a new landmark to replace the old mosque which is often flooded during monsoon season. 

(Our 2nd visit to Masjid Razaleigh)
(Fully completed but not operational)
(To be opened after the Movement Control Order is lifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment