About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 26 September 2021

An Orchid Farm in Ulu Yam...

 "Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it..."

(Heaven for orchid enthusiasts)

On the way to Kuala Kubu Bharu we detoured to a famous orchid farm, the World of Phalaenopsis in Ulu Yam.

World of Phalaenopsis is the largest Phalaenopsis orchid producer offering the widest range of colors with thousands of blooms. They have a wide selection of plants and gardening items, as well as a café with mini pond with ducklings! Only those fully vaccinated are allowed to enter the farm. Only 30 visitors are allowed at one time and strict adherence to social distancing and mandatory masks for all. If you have time, you can take a stroll around the six-acre farm, browsing through the different species of orchids or shop for plants and gardening items.

Later you can just unwind at their mini pond besides the café which are decorated with orchids adding to the pleasant ambience.

(Ulu Yam-Batang Kali scenic road) 
(My first time here)
(Limited visitors at a time)
(Air-conditioned room for the orchids)
(Flowering orchids on sale)
(Many to choose from, will buy a few)
(Random items on display)
(A nice corner to rest)

No comments:

Post a Comment