About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Nasi Kukus Tok We in Beranang, Selangor

"Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace..." - Dalai Lama

(Delicious food and nice ambiance)

This is our second time here and the food is still good!

When we passed Beranang we would surely stopped at Restoran Nasi Kukus Tok We'. Beranang is a small town located in Selangor near Selangor/Negeri Sembilan border. The restaurant is cafe style serving original recipes from mom's kitchen with simple set of menu to choose from.

The comfortable atmosphere, good airy space and nice deco makes the cafe inviting for people to stop and try their tasty food. I bought one Daging Masak Hitam travel pack to bring home.

(Ample parking around the cafe)
(Spacious airy dining area)
(Live music performing at night)
(Wall arts by Ziela)
(Social distancing)
(Post Merdeka celebration)
(Roti Pak Mat Tempe, my simple lunch)
(Variety of food)

No comments:

Post a Comment