About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 12 September 2021

Sumptuous lunch at Selera Rimba Sg Panjang, Selangor

 “The first recipe for happiness is: Avoid too lengthy meditation on the past.” - André Maurois

(Detour to Selera Rimba for lunch)

03°42′32.31″N 101°10′27.5″E
3.708976, 101.174305

After visiting Dorami Bayu Resort at Sungai Besar, we drove around town to look for restaurants for lunch. Unfortunately most were still closed except for McDonalds and KFC and only for take-aways.

Although it was already late, we decided to try our luck and drove to Restoran Selera Rimba in Sungai Panjang. The restaurant was opened but only limited dishes were available, good enough for the two of us.

(Sumptuous late lunch for hungry tummies)

No comments:

Post a Comment