About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 26 September 2021

Lamb Shank and Pan-fried Dory...

"Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish..." - Jessica N. S. Yourko

(Lunch at Secret Recipe)

There was a sudden pour of heavy showers when we were strolling and admiring the Street Arts along the back lane of Jalan Mat Kilau.

It was already noon and it was time for lunch. There were a few eateries in town that were already opened for dine-in and they were quite crowded during this time of the day. We decided to have our lunch at Secret Recipe and ordered Lamb Shank and Pan-fried Dory.

(Choices of cakes and pasties for dessert)

No comments:

Post a Comment