About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 12 September 2021

Dorani Bayu Resort Sungai Besar...

"Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh and feel loved..."

(Floating chalet at Dorani Bayu Resort)

After being cooped up for a long time at home, we decided to go for a drive to Kuala Selangor.

(We are on the way to the coast)
(Planting season in the paddy fields)
(Arriving at Dorani Bayu Resort at noon)

Our first stop was the floating Chalet of Sungai Haji Dorani. The resort belongs to Sabak Bernam District Council where the management and operation are given to Dorani Bayu Resort & Services Sdn. Bhd.

(Beautiful chalets on stilts)
(Newly painted with the color of the ocean)
(The ocean is at a low tide)

The Dorani Bayu Resort is located about 5 km from the town of Sungai Besar. The resort is at the mouth of Sungai Haji Dorani overlooking the Straits of Malacca. The resort is equipped with modern facilities and suitable for relaxation and family holiday while enjoying the peace of a panoramic view and fishing activities.

(The muddy beach is not suitable for swimming)

The weather was scorching hot so we did not stay for long...

No comments:

Post a Comment