About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Masjid Raja Alang -1928, a new look...

 "Sometimes people let us down so we can be reminded by Allah that we should rely on no one but him..."

(After a major renovation)

GPS: 02 52’26.47”N, 101 52’13.92”E
2.874019, 101.870534

We visited Masjid Raja Alang but it was too early for Zohor prayer. 

This mosque was built in 1928 to replace the old mosque which was built from wood. This mosque is named the Raja Alang Mosque after the name of Raja Alang Ibn Raja Berayun. This mosque was built on waqf land which was donated by relatives of Raja Alang.

This is our second visit to this mosque.

(Newly renovated and painted)
(The domes are still golden colour)
(It is not prayer time yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment