About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 18 September 2021

Chaiwalla Restaurant, a chick eatery in Banting, Selangor

"Let's stop rushing through our days in the hopes of being happy sometime in the future..." 

(Western dishes for lunch)

When we passed the small town of Banting we began to look for a good restaurant to have our lunch. 

Chaiwalla Restaurant at Pusat Perdagangan Jalan Cemerlang 4 is quite a decent place to hang out and have your meals. The eatery is quite cozy and there are varieties of dishes to choose from. We ordered steak and grilled fish for our lunch. The price is also quite reasonable.

The location was easily accessible from the main road and with plenty of parking space.

(Ample parking space)
(Nice deco)
(Social distancing and SOP)
(Quite a crowd at noon)
(Grilled fish and lemon tea)

No comments:

Post a Comment