About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 5 June 2022

Pali's Wedding in Palong 7, NS...

“Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth.”

(The newly weds)


Today we attended one of our bikers' friend wedding in Palong 7, Negeri Sembilan. This is a second marriage for both the bride and bridegroom.

Lisa, Pali's late wife succumbed to Covid 19 a few years ago and left their small kids without a mother.

(The road signage to Pali's was covered with bushes)

Earlier we met a few friends for breakfast at Kodai Sarapan D'Sawah before we drove together to Pali's wedding. There was a large crowd having breakfast but we managed to get a table and had our nasi lemak and satay for breakfast.

(The menu board)
(We were the first to arrive)
(Fauzilan and Aji Long)
(With Aji Long)
(Nasi lemak sambal sotong)

No comments:

Post a Comment