About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 29 May 2023

02 Langkawi Trip - The Five Grandchildren...

“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty..." - Winston Churchill

(The cheeky grandkids at the pool)

We had heavy breakfast at the restaurant next door before we checked out of Noor Boutique Hotel. We had ample time to park our car and board the noon ferry. We bought our ferry tickets on-line earlier and avoided the hassle of queuing up at the ticket counters. The ferry ride took about an hour to reach Kuah Ferry. Lunch was at Kenny Roasters before we picked up our rental car and drove to Pantai Chenang.

We arrived at BNM Resort about the same time as Sara and family. The grandkids were overly excited to meet each other!

(The ferry to Langkawi from Kuala Perlis)
(The waiting lounge before boarding)
(An hour long ferry ride)
(Disembarked at Kuah Ferry Terminal)
(A late lunch at Kenny Roasters)
(Checked-in at the resort and met with the rest of the kids)
(Our favorite dishes at a Seafood Restaurant)
(Our lodging for four nights, proximity to the beach and pool)
(Arif and Aira sleeping on the floor)

No comments:

Post a Comment