About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 13 June 2023

Masjid Fathur Rahman Pengkalan Rama Melaka - 1730

"Empathy is truly caring and communicating from your heart while being compassionate, having patience, humility and listening with sincerity..." - Brad Taylor

(Masjid Fathur Rahman Pengkalan Rama, Melaka)

Masjid Pengkalan Rama also known as Masjid Fathur Rahman was built around the 1730s and was later renovated by Datuk Penghulu Abdul Ghani in 1917. He has donated funds to renovate this mosque due to the increase in population which consists of four kariahs, Pengkalan Rama Pantai, Pengkalan Rama Tengah, Durian Daun and Kampung Mata Kuching. The mosque is strategically located in the middle of Melaka City World Heritage area and close to the jetty for tourist boat cruises along the Melaka River.

(Strategically located in the middle of town)
(Has undergone several renovations)

In 1978, this mosque was renovated with funds donated by the public and villagers. In 2004 this mosque was renovated again to expand the prayer area at the back of the mosque.

(Ample parking spaces)

No comments:

Post a Comment