About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 31 May 2023

05 Langkawi Trip - The Crocodile Adventureland

 “Adventure isn’t all about rowing oceans or climbing mountains. Adventure in its purest form is simply a way of thinking..."

(A photo session with a juvenile crocodile)

The Crocodile Adventureland is a ten-acre farm with beautiful vegetation and lush greenery. The farm gives all visitors a wonderful opportunity to see the fearsome and fascinating crocodiles in their natural habitat. There are many different crocodiles and visitors are able to feed the smaller ones.

The kids really enjoyed the wide variety of activities when they were there.

(A farm with the largest collection of crocodilians)
(Educational centre for children)
(Watching the crocodiles, up and close)
(Opportunity to feed the crocodiles)
(A photo session with a real baby crocodile)
(Pictures and descriptions of the species)
(Individual crocs cages)
(Visiting Jurassic Crocs)
(Another educational centre)
(Feeding time)
(Huge croc and egg)
(A climb up Tree Topia for a nice view)
(Slurping ice-creams on a hot day)
(Taking a break playing soap bubbles)
(A roving dinosaur in the Jurassic Land)
( Prehistoric Sarcosuchus crocs and dinosaurs)
(Amir and grandpa, up and close with a dino)

2 comments:

  1. I loved the trip, and I guess my younger sister did too! She still memorised the word "crocodile"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geen dodudai! :)

    ReplyDelete