About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 29 June 2023

Salam Eidul Adha...

"May Allah Almighty accept all our sacrifices and reward us with a life that is full of happiness and success..."

(Khutbah Eidul Adha)

الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر
لا إله إلا الله
الله أكبر الله أكبر
ولله الحمد

Eidul Adha begins on the 10th of Zul-Ḥijjah, the last month of the Islamic calendar, and continues for an additional three days which follows the completion of the annual Hajj pilgrimage, at the time of performing the Qurban.

As early as 7.30 am we were already at the Masjid At-Taiyibbin Taman Bidara for solat Hari Raya Eidul-Adha. The Imam/Khatib jemputan was Ustaz Fitri. The prayers were performed early as our masjid will be sacrificing nine bulls and a few goats. 

As usual Masjid At-Taiyibbin was full house during Eid prayers.

(Muslimah prayer hall, full to the brim)
(Zaiton, Faridah, Kak Zakiah and Kak Timah)
(Ros and I)

No comments:

Post a Comment