About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 24 June 2023

TTS of the Kanchanaburi gang......

“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart...” – Elisabeth Foley

(The Kanchanaburi gang at Chon's wedding reception)

We attended a biker's friend wedding reception for his daughter at dewan RTC Gopeng, Perak.

It was also a reunion of our first biker group to ride together to Kanchanaburi in 2011. Today, we took a walk down memory lane and shared unforgettable, priceless moments. We aged with time and missed those moments of endless laughter, longest chats, and beautiful times.

Great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

(2011 - The younger us in Kanchanaburi)

No comments:

Post a Comment