About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 17 May 2006

Bratislava old city...

“I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them...” - Mark Twain
(12 May 2006)


Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia with vineyards on the slopes of the Little Carpathian Mountains, where they meet the Danube River.


The Austrian border is almost within sight of the city and Hungary is just 16 km away. Many beautiful monuments survive in the old town to tell of its past under Hungarian rule, and Bratislava's numerous museums are surprisingly rich.


My Overseas Travelogue: Bratislava 2006, Slovakia

7 comments:

  1. The places look wonderful! Hope u r having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..what a great tour..where is the next destination?

    maybe u should turn on word verification..

    ReplyDelete
  3. simah,
    The scenery memang cantik. Masa ni tengah Spring...

    The holiday was great, tapi penat!

    traveler,
    Belum tau lagi. Angan2 nak gi New Zealand. Ada rezeki nanti i announce :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kak Nong...

    belilah fridge magnet unutk kami2 yang dapat tengok je ni...buat kenangan unutk kami yang tak sampai lagi....


    Seronokkan kalau poket penuh...selalu dapat jalan2..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nong,

    Awesome pics! I am curious abt the sub club punk pic. Any clue what is it all about? Concert ke?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh..how i love the tulips..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maklang,
    You pun collect fridge magnet ke? I collect magnet since dulu2 lagi penuh dinding fridge kat rumah. Kalau u tengok mesti jealous…

    Next time I belikan untuk u ok…
    ……………………………………
    AM,
    Masa I visit tu ada concert sana-sini…
    ……………………………………
    Ann,
    Masa ni tengah Spring time kan… Warna warni betul…

    ReplyDelete