About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 May 2006

Your wedding present...

"Happiness is only real when shared..."

Last week I was busy clearing work in the office, and doing marathon of errands after office hours. Tuesday and Wednesday nights were spent together with the kids looking for lightings and fixtures for our Mandy Villa apartment. Saturday afternoon, we bought air-cons and water-heaters. Chan, the contractor, promised that the renovation works will be completed in 3 weeks.

(Mandy Villa Show House)

On our last visit to Mandy Villa, the contractors had completed the tiling of the kitchen and bathrooms. Most of the hacking and wiring were completed, too. We left the choosing and deciding of the themes and colors to Iwan and Ella. Between me and hubby, we have decided for Iwan and Ella to stay in the apartment after their wedding.

Untuk anak-anak tersayang, Iwan dan Ella, Mandy Villa apartment tu adalah pemberian dari emak dan abah sebagai hadiah perkahwinan kamu berdua…

10 comments:

  1. bertuahnya anak u ni...A new life..a new beginning in a new home ...a gift from both the parents....MasyaAllah..i hope they appreciate u both the way they should...

    ReplyDelete
  2. bertuah nya anak...
    tak mampu den nak bagi hadiah macam tu kek anak den nanti..

    ReplyDelete
  3. rezeki jangan ditolak..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simah,
    I don't expect anything in return from my children. Just their love and care when I am old and fragile...

    And doa for me when i'm no more in this world...

    *** ***

    Zino,
    Tuah ayam nampak di kaki, tuah anak siapa yang tahu...he he

    Hubby and I came from poor families. We work hard and save for the kids since they were born...

    *** ***

    Traveller,
    Kalau rezeki ada, elok dikongsi bersama anak2 tersayang...

    Syukur alhamdulillah...

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations to the new addition in the family !

    ReplyDelete
  6. MA,
    Thank you. Budak2 tu dah lama berkawan. Dah grad, dah kerja... Tak payah tunggu2 lagi...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe almost exactly what i keep telling my own kids...i tell them.. i dont want anything from u all..just a hug and a kiss will do..

    i suppose sekarang u dok sibuk tunggu cucu la yek? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. seronoknyaaaaaaaa!!! beshnyaaaaaaa!!! isk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simah,
    Hugs and kisses good enough for me too. Cucu? Budak2 tu nak enjoy dulu kot...

    *** ***

    Cik Tipah,
    Bila nak kawen?

    ReplyDelete
  10. tipah tunggu cik abe kumpul duit dolu...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete