About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 29 May 2006

Priory of Sion...

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom…” - Lao Tzu

(My new collection of Dan Brown's book)

I arrived at the Mahkamah Mejistret Bentong very early this morning. When the Investigation Officer came we were informed that the case is postponed to a later date. The magistrate has conveniently called in sick. Dr. Hasnah and En. Azman from SIRIM were lucky as they were informed earlier this morning on their way to Bentong, and had turned back just in time. This will be the second time the case is postponed. The first time was on the 16th May where we were made to wait until noon before we knew that there will be no hearing for the case. I have wasted ½ of my day.

Hubby came home early. When I reached home, father and daughter were napping on the sofa while the TV was blaring loud. Tonight we had dinner at Laksa Shack and decided to watch the Da Vinci Code at 1-Utama. A stunning new thriller that will provoke much debate on Christianity, of secret societies and revelations on Da Vinci's penchant for hiding codes in his paintings.

I have read several of Dan Brown books and found them quite interesting.

9 comments:

  1. am yet to see it..we r planning to *sell* the kids to my sis in law n pi tengok wayang sendiri sendiri.. is it a movie worth watching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup, i luv dan brown's book too..provocative and full of controversies...he even has books written about him and his very successful da vinci code...saw the movie...its just another good story..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simah,
    Sekali-sekala pinjamkan anak2 tu pada in-law and take time to be together only the two of you... I did that when the kids were small. We need time for ourselves too.

    Movie tu intrigue lah jugak...

    *** ***

    Lina,
    We have a lot in common when come to story books ye? Ludlum lah, dan brown lah...

    I am yet to buy dan brown's Digital Fotress...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeay, a call for celebration kat the Curve this weekend ye...

    Sunday night mak & abah nak fly to N Zealand dah! yeay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've read the book, but didn't really enjoy the movie..my mistake la baca dulu pastu tengok movie dah tak best..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traveler,
    Betul tu. Kalau baca buku cerita dulu then tengok movie, rasa macam tak fun... Dah tau cerita...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anybody know about the new documentary coming out on the Priory of Sion. They say they got interviews with real members of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Anon,
    Have not been following closely on this but have heard about it on TV.

    ReplyDelete