About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 16 May 2006

Vienna, Spring of love...

"The greatest part of life is to go to places you’ve never been before, and to live dangerously...” – Noran Bakrie

 (9 May 2006)

 

The Astoria Hotel is situated at the center of Stephanplazt, with rows of shops and famous Viennese cafes. For those keen on shopping there are plenty of flea markets and shopping streets to browse through. At the end of Stephanplazt stood the Gothic Imperial Chapel, houses a wealth of art treasures where the Vienna Boys’ Choir performs during High Mass on Sunday, is also a remnant of the Imperial Palace during the Middle Ages.


My Overseas Travelogue: Vienna 2006, Austria 

2 comments:

  1. I was in Vienna 1 week b4 U arrived. The city was magnificent...but the weather was not.. it rained all the time I was there!

    wish I could go again...

    ~reader from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon,
    I was lucky. It was sunny all the time when we were in Vienna...

    Yes, the city is magnificient...

    ReplyDelete