About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 15 May 2006

Paris Conference...

“Travel is education, it teaches you how fast you spend your money”

Benchmarking for the Future

(1 May 2006 - 4 May 2006)

All the conference venues and exhibition rooms were at Hotel de la Monnaie. Global and Technical sessions were held in the Dupre room, Marketing sessions were in the Museum’s conference room. The participants were provided with a welcome pack and later we visited the museum for the exhibition of CRO coins. Later in the evening we had dinner cruise with music on the Seine River.

(The grand opening ceremony)
(The Eiffel Tower at night)

My Overseas Travelogue: Paris 2006, France

2 comments:

  1. Yes, those places i visited are very beutiful.

    Orang Perancis ni, conference nye tak seberapa tapi tang entertainment tu lebih2...

    ReplyDelete