About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 14 May 2006

End of the journey...

"The journey not the arrival matters..."


Alhamdulillah... I'm glad to be back home...

The flight from Vienna to KL was delayed for an hour because of some technical problems. The 11-hour flight was uneventful and the business seats were half full. After a few in-flight movies and a few rounds of meals, hubby was ready for a deep slumber. Although feeling very tired, I was unable to sleep and ended listening to the jukebox till touch-down. I missed the kids. And I missed Ja the most.

Yang, I had the happiest wonderful time with you…

My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment