About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Taman Botani Kepong...

"The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness..." -
Arthur Schopenhauer

(Brisk walking around the lake)

Yesterday we were fasting, and I was feeling like a plant that is wilting...

So this morning, to avoid the heavy traffic, we drove early to the Botanical Park for our brief morning walk. The park was not as crowded and the air is much fresher and cooler.

We completed our 5 km walk in about an hour and drove home for a much needed breakfast, and a much needed rest...

(Cloudy sky promising a late morning rain)
(Calm and tranquil surrounding)
(Sanctuary for fresh water fish and tortoises)

No comments:

Post a Comment