About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 10 March 2019

Tasha and Danial's Wedding...

“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope...”– Maya Angelou

(Tasha & Daniel)

Marriage is precious and to be treasured.
The love that you have can never be measured.
It joins you as one, not just with a ring,
But a future together and what it will bring.

Keep the love alive and make it last.
Remember the good times don't live in the past.
The bond that you have shows the world that you care,
Not just for yourselves, but for the family you share...

Congratulations!
Selamat Pengantin Baru
From: Uncle Mus and Aunty Mun

(Ready for the reception)

No comments:

Post a Comment