About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 30 September 2005

The Skeleton Key...

“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric...” - Bertrand Russell


It was a hectic week and I need a break. Tonight, we decided to watch a movie to release some tension.

Set largely in the dark atmospheric backwoods just outside of New Orleans, The Skeleton Key features Caroline, a live-in nurse hired to care for an elderly woman's ailing husband in their home...a foreboding and decrepit mansion in the Louisiana delta. Intrigued by the enigmatic couple, their mysterious and secretive ways and their rambling house, Caroline begins to explore the old mansion. Armed with a skeleton key that unlocks every door, she discovers a hidden attic room that holds a deadly and terrifying secret…

No comments:

Post a Comment