About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 4 January 2006

Fragile relationship...

“Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions…” - Elizabeth Gilbert


You’re there for me

And you said…
Tell me your stories and I'll tell you mine;
And so we will pass a few hours time
With the quaint and the comic and even sublime -
Silently searching for that elusive sign.

And you said…
We'll fashion the future and polish the past,
Allowing the memories to amass;
While the grains of sand slip through the glass'
Til a tranquil lull pervades at last.

And you said…
Go to sleep, will try hard I might;
So I gather around me a comforter so tight,
And we wistfully, longingly say goodnight.
Conversation fades with the eve's golden light...

(Author unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment