About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 30 January 2006

Bali: The island of dreams...

“There are only two emotions in a plane: boredom and terror.” – Orson Welles

It is not like me to break my promise with close friends but this time I have too. So I called off my plan to join them for a holiday but instead, I would be spending the next 4 days with hubby for a free and easy holiday in Bali during the long break of Chinese New Year. The plan for the holiday was made in a haste but it turned out lovely and wonderful. Even the Kuta and Jimbaran bombings did not marred Bali's tropical loveland image.


My Overseas Travelogue: Bali 2007, Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment