About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 26 January 2006

Postponed court case...

“Sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together…”- Marilyn Monroe


A week ago I was again subpoenaed to the court as expert witness. This time at the Mahkamah Mejistret Kuala Kubu Baru. I was ready early this morning and while drinking a hot cup of milo, I looked through the thick reports prepared by my staff on the case.

Left the apartment before 7 a.m. and drove to KKB via Rawang road. I was met by one of my officer and we went to have breakfast of roti canai and teh tarik. The court session started late and after a few cases were read, we were informed by the police officer that our case is postponed to another date as the suspect has earlier called in sick. A typical ploy to delay proceedings.

We drove back to office just in time for our quarterly briefing to the DG. All departments briefed on 2005 achievements and initiatives for 2006 and some initiatives were discussed in great length. Only 5 departments completed the briefing inclusive ours. The rest have to arrange another sitting with the DG.

No comments:

Post a Comment