About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 9 January 2006

Hari Raya’s Eve...

“Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names...” - John F. Kennedy


Iwan was still asleep when I called home. Iwan is to buy some satay and Sara to prepare cream caramel to bring to Noh’s house tonight. We are having dinner with Mak and Noh’s kids. Mak has been staying in Noh’s looking after the kids while their parents are performing the Haj.

After office, hubby waited for me at the apartment and we went back to our Bidara house to fetch Iwan and Sara. Ja as usual escaped with excuses. We reached Rawang Country Homes around 9 p.m. and had a late dinner. We were hungry and the food was delicious, except for the cream caramel, which was slightly hangus. And we finished most of the food we brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment