About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 27 January 2006

Holiday fever...

“A good story should make you laugh, and a moment later break your heart...”- Chuck Palahniuk


Although we were not in the mood for a serious discussion, the section heads met to update on status of initiatives and briefed on the week’s operations.

Everyone was in a holiday mood. From the meeting room we could see that Jalan Kuching was jammed with traffic and horns were blaring loud. I envisaged that it’d get worst in the evening after office hours, as people will start to get out of town to enjoy the long holidays. For those who’ll take leave on Friday next week, will enjoy 9 days off. For me, I have no choice but to be in the office that Friday as the Director has indicated earlier that he’ll be taking leave on that Friday.

I will take the earlier part of the holiday. With this arrangement we would take advantage of the long holiday without sacrificing our leave and a chance for us to go for a long holiday. With or without the children.

Between hubby and me, for this long holiday, we plan to go to Indonesia for a luxurious Balinese break - a great way to get away from it all!.. Yeah!..

p.s.

Happy Chinese New Year
Selamat menyambut tahun baru 1427 Hijrah
Selamat menyambut Hari Wilayah

No comments:

Post a Comment