About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 15 January 2006

Penang - Disposal as scrap...

“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time…” - Leo Tolstoy
 
Woke up very late. Tired and sleepy. The team started to move the goods from Prai Station to J Metals factory at Bukit Minyak early in the morning. We skipped breakfast and headed straight to J Metals. By the time we reached the factory, they were having a feast of buffet lunch. They had set up a tent and we had a delicious home-cook meal to fill hungry tummies.

(Prime mover at work)

The consignment was in 3 batches the last was completed after 2 p.m. We had the opportunity to witness the destruction of 1 load of kontena. The process was not very complicated but we have 2 of our staff witnessing the destruction process full time. We had hi-tea before we discharged duties.

(Witnessing the disposal)

Later at our leisure time, we drove to Bukit Jambul and played a round of bowling. Had an hour of relaxing foot reflexology before we went to the night market and bought CDs, sunglasses and handbags. Dinner was roti sardin at one of the Mamak Restaurant.

Feeling full and tired we slept like a log.

No comments:

Post a Comment