About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 24 January 2006

Mind and body exercises...

“Surviving is important. Thriving is elegant…” - Maya Angelou

Now that our Masjid Negara classes fall on different days, we have to find things to do to occupy the free time. We decided when ever I have class hubby will go to the gym to exercise and vice versa or go home early, spend my quality leisure time and rest!

I had earlier asked Linda to book the squash court because tonight hubby planned to go to the club with Sara and Iwan while I attended my Arabic class. My class ended quite late and I was a bit restless because I was blocking someone’s car. By the time I arrived at the club, it was past 10.30 p.m.

They had already exercised in the gym, played a few rounds of squash and were finishing a game of bowling. We thought of having dinner at the bowling café but the kitchen was already closed. We drove to Sri Hartamas in 2 cars and we ended up having very late dinner at the food court. By the time we reached Putramas apartment it was already midnight.

After a long hot shower, we slept soundly like babies…

No comments:

Post a Comment