About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 21 January 2006

Laksa Asam @ Country Homes...

“What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing. It also depends on what sort of person you are…” - C.S. Lewis


We slept in until noon. We had toast and scrambled eggs for brunch with Iwan. Tonight we are going to Noh’s house in Country Homes, Rawang and will have dinner there. I am supposed to cook something for dessert but I guess this afternoon I have better things to do!

My appointment at Dewi Sri Spa was at 3.30 p.m. When Sara called from campus and asked whether I have any plan this afternoon, I was a bit hesitant to tell her. This afternoon I just want to spend time with my gang. Their appointments were earlier so while I was having the massage, we managed to update and exchanged hot gossips. We heard that Bee was not well and the gang decided to go and see her tomorrow. After the spa session we had cheese sticks from Bread Story and had ice-blended at Starbuck.

Sara came to our Bidara House early and napped whole afternoon. Iwan came later from Putramas apartment. I arrived just in time to shower and solat maghrib. In one car we drove to Country Homes. Lan and Ros’ families arrived earlier. Except for a slight cough, Noh and Yati look well. Yati lose a few pounds and looks slimmer.

Later, we went back to our Bidara House. Slept quite late in the study while the kids glued themselves to their laptops till the wee hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment