About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 16 January 2006

Arabic for dummies...

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers..." - Alfred, Lord Tennyson


We checked out around 10 a.m. Had breakfast at Subaidah Restaurant and headed to Bota to send Ella. Had lunch at Ella's place and then continue our journey to KL. We stopped at Tapah for solat and reached Bidara House at 5 p.m. to drop Iwan there and went to Putramas Apartment to change clothes. Hubby sent me to the office to fetch my car and we went our separate ways.

Hubby went to TM for a meeting and I went to Mesjid Negara for the taklimat for the new intakes. I was late and by the time I joined the participants in the Dewan Besar they nearly finished the briefing. We had jamuan of mihun and kueh mueh where I met up with a few friends who will be in the same Arabic Class.

Hubby came to Mesjid Negara near magrib as he had Tajwid class tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment