About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 10 January 2006

Hari Raya Aidil-Adha...

“Forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense...” - Robert Frost


We woke up early and we solat Raya at the masjid and later we took family photos and packed the food we want to bring to Melaka.

After lunch, we headed straight to Melaka, stopped at Dengkil R&R for solat and reached Mak’s house right after Asar. All my sisters were already at Mak’s. Abang will be coming home late at night as he has to supervise the qurban at his masjid at Taman Maluri. Ngah will not balik kampung this raya. I heard that he and Kak Idah are going to Abu Dhabi soon as Niza is going to deliver her 3rd child anytime now. The sisters were busy catching up with each other while we tasted Mak’s nasi empit, rendang and kuah lodeh. Our lembu Qurban was sembelih this morning and Mak packed some for us to bring home.

We started back to KL after Magrib but reached KL quite late. There was a massive traffic jam near the Senawang-Seremban hi-way. We sent the kids to our Bidara House.

Tonight, at our Putramas apartment we slept soundly holding each other tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment