About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 2 September 2010

Cursing in my sleep…

"Life is like a landscape. You live in the midst of it, but can describe it only from the vantage point of distance..." - Charles A. Lindbergh

The weather has been crazily hot.

I will usually sleep as snug as a bug in a rug and only will wake up at the blast of the alarm. But lately I have not been sleeping well. It’s been going on for weeks, I can’t get a decent sleep at all because every time I fall asleep my body will start sweating profusely, and I end up waking up in the middle of the night feeling uncomfortable and soaking wet and I will inevitably be cursing in my sleep.

And most often than not, despite my wet and sticky body, dear hubby will hug me tight and rock me gently back to sleep.

Yang, I think the air-cond is in need of servicing.

(Swimming in my dreams)

My throat is dry
My knees are weak
It's so damned hot
I can't even speak

Walk in my shadow
I can't take it anymore
When I get you in the shadows
I gonna show you what it's for...

3 comments:

  1. try sleeping naked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. try evening primrose oil..cod liver oil...hot flush.. common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siapa yang nakal ni?

    I agree. Sleeping in the nude is more comfortable, and it's good for your health too.

    *****

    Evening primrose oil may have modest benefits. However, study results are mixed. Evening primrose oil does not appear to affect menopausal symptoms.

    Cod liver oil is good for all ages...

    ReplyDelete