About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 19 September 2010

Refocus my energy…

"A poor man is not he who is without a cent, but he who is without a dream..."

(Revved up for the road)

I have been thinking and dreaming a lot lately. As the year draws to a close, I am gearing up for my last day in office and it's time for a new beginning.

I have live long enough to encounter my mid-life, a phase I may want to deny but cannot escape. And I am comfortably stuck where I am now.

The mid-way of life is a thoughtful time to be. I am talking as if I am going to live for another 100 years. For all you know, I may die tomorrow! But I guess now is a good time to reflect and refocus my energy. People said that I dream of the impossible. But these dreams are the essence of my happiness.

I Believe....
That it's taking me a long time
To become the person I want to be...

3 comments:

  1. cool ride pics... i will go for the road king, tho' fat boy or dyna will do as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

    I would appreciate if a staff member here at musmun.blogspot.com could post it.

    Thanks,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be love at first sight.

    Still looking and too many choices to choose from...

    ReplyDelete