About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 16 September 2010

Rules to live by…

“Get smart, forever enjoy!”

(these rules are not mine)

Given the many rules to live by, they should be pretty philosophical. But I would stick to those simple words written by my favorite teacher in my autograph book, long years ago.

If I could recall and recreate situations in my life, I would bring back the feelings and emotions I had at that time. I realized then, that this is the only life I will ever have. It is my only chance to get it right. The young me was afraid to venture out, to test myself when it comes to my dreams and ambitions. Deep down I knew I have the ability to do more. I was afraid of change, afraid of rocking the boat, afraid of the unknown. Then, I was imagining the worst possible thoughts and feelings I will ever experience in life..

Lead by so many rules to live by, I, so far have lived and will die by norms of behavior that guided my dreams. I am not going to lament on doubts or regrets about how I lived my life and will not bewail the things I wish I would have done better…

3 comments:

  1. TW is living proof that modern day geniuses exist and thrive among us...happy belated anniversary to a favourite blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lion would not cheat, but a tiger wood...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. So worthy to read..

    ReplyDelete