About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 9 September 2010

EID Mubarak Wishes..

Eid…
A time for joy,
a time for togetherness,
a time to remember HIS blessings..
'
May the magic of this Eid
bring lots of happiness in our life &
may it fill our heart with love.

(All in the family @ LRP Chalet, Kg Sri Minyak) 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome website, I hadn't come across musmun.blogspot.com before during my searches!
    Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Aidilfitri Kak Nong, maaf zahir dan batin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunga Rampai,
    Salam Eid Mubarak from kak nong. Maaf zahir & batin.

    Take care...

    ReplyDelete