About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 8 February 2022

Restoran Tasik Raban, Perak

“The best way to predict your future is to create it...” - Abraham Lincoln

(Popular with travellers)

To get rid of the boredom of being confined at home, we decided to visit some historical places in Malaysia that are rarely known to the public. Today we decided to visit Lenggong Valley and visited the origin of the first prehistoric man found in Asia, the Perak Man.

We arrived at Kuala Kangsar exit around noon and decided to have lunch at a popular restaurant along the main road to Lenggong.

(Taking the Lenggong road)
(A popular restaurant for bikers)

Tasik Raban Restaurant is located on the main road from Kuala Kangsar to Gerik. The special menu is grilled fish, ulam-ulaman, gulai tempoyak, ikan pekasam, and various types of kampung cuisine.

Restoran Tasik Raban has 3 branches. One in Lenggong and two more in Ipoh, Perak. We used to have lunch here when we convoyed with our bikers gang to cross the Malaysia/Thailand borders.

(Tasty kampung dishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment