About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 15 February 2022

Terachi Warung Cendol Durian Gula Anau, Negeri Sembilan

“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein

(Mee goreng mamak and cendol for lunch)

GPS: 2.738660, 102.124610
02°44′18.18″N 102°07′28.60″E

If you are around Terachi, don't forget to visit Warung Cendol Durian Gula Anau located just by the side of the main road.

(A popular eatery for bikers)

We were actually looking for local Negeri Sembilan dishes for lunch but there were not many choices. The only dish available to eat with steaming rice was daging salai masak lemak cili api and some ulam2an. Besides a plate of rice and daging salai, we ordered two bowls of cendol durian and mee goreng mamak.

The food is quite tasty and the price is reasonable.

(Thatched roof hut for cooler effect)
(Cendol and Mee goreng)

(Steaming rice and daging salai masak lemak)
(A fish pond at the back of the restaurant)

(Kueh-mueh for afternoon tea are also available)

No comments:

Post a Comment