About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 28 July 2004

An ocean of tears...

"The truth is, you come into this world alone and leave it the exact same way..."


This is a poem you shall never see;
Words you shall never hear.
There are things you can never understand
Of my love that has no cure.
No, you will never see this,
Nor will you see me cry.
You don't deserve to know how I feel
You selfish ignorant guy.
I tried but you just didn't get
The intense thoughts I carry inside.
You barely listened and broke my heart
I know when I've been denied.
No never again will you see my tears
Or know of the pain you brought.
I won't give you the satisfaction
Of knowing you're in my thoughts.
Say goodbye to all that I gave
I guess we weren't meant to be,
'Cause all that is left is an ocean of tears
And a poem you will never see.

(Sad love poem by Teresa Moore)

Perhaps it's a piece of dust in my eye, maybe the light causes a glare. Or just a sign of fatigue. It must be that. But as honesty forces me to admit, there's more than enough to be sad within. Harsh words and strong emotions perhaps. Yes, there's much to cause a tear. I'm not feeling particularly down, so why on earth do I cry now? No, not for the pain, but for the love I feel, once again...

2 comments:

  1. Life is not as easy as it seems right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately sometimes things just aren't right. Just not quite what we thought they might be even though with much insight. Life has to go on, regardless.

    ReplyDelete