About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 22 July 2004

Penang - Round the world in 80 days...

"They said when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true..."

(Parachuting for the first time...)

We started to Penang around 10.00 a.m.

We stopped at UTP and had lunch with Iwan and Ella. Reached Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort at Batu Feringgi around 3.30 p.m. The first flight has already arrived. Luckily I managed to cancel my flight. If not I would be subject to train rides and airport transfers. Really hate the waitings. My room was strategically located, near the conference hall and near the beach too. Had a short nap then we walked by the beach. Met Mazi and always got this sort of comments from her: “Wah, you dua orang ni macam kat campus je..” Didn’t need to say anything. Just looked at each other and smile. The walked by the beach was good but I was not really feeling well. Like going to have a cold or something worst, flu. What a right timing to be sick.

We went to Gurney Plaza and bought us tickets for ‘Round the world in 80 days’. Jackie Chan was entertaining and we were so hilarious. Went for reflexology and booked appointment with the Master for tomorrow night for full body massage. Although I was sick, I slept well tonight…'

No comments:

Post a Comment