About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 27 July 2004

Idealistic and romantic yet restless...

“There is many a good man to be found under a shabby hat…” - Chinese proverb 



I was born with 2 names, my official and my nickname. Maybe, the nickname came later in life. I don’t really know. Yet. Visited the Kabalarian philosophy page and got my free name analysis.

Description of my first name

"Your name Maimon has made you a sociable person who appreciates the beauties of nature and the refinements of life, and is moved by music and the arts. You are very idealistic and romantic within yourself and may have tried to express your beautiful thoughts through poetry or writing. Crudeness and vulgarity are very repulsive to you and you are very particular about little things. You suffer greatly with lack of confidence and self-consciousness. You crave affection and understanding, yet because you can be so easily and deeply hurt, you have learned to keep your true nature hidden; therefore people do not really know you. You always wonder if you are doing the right thing, desiring to express yourself but afraid to."

Description of my nickname

"The name of Nong creates a restless, creative nature that takes you into many ventures, but does not allow you to see things through to a satisfactory completion. Yours is a versatile, musical, artistic, but independent nature and you must have the freedom to express your creative ideas and abilities to be happy. An urge for independence causes dissatisfaction and frustration in close relationships and you find the "ties that bind" restricting. The qualities of this name would find a more constructive outlet in work that involves high-pressure selling or promotional activities, possibly in community affairs, for it contains a positive, driving power."

Today hubby fetched me early after office and we went straight to One Utama. Bought us tickets for Godsend and had dinner at Secret Recipe. I tried lamb stew instead of my usual lamb chop. Nice. Jusco was having a sale and got me a comforter set half price less RM50 vouchers. A good buy really. We chose pastel colour with beautiful embroidered alpine flowers, to match the runners we bought in Zurich.

No comments:

Post a Comment